Manchester United FC

Kutak za sportski trenutak
Zanki
saudade / forumasica godine

Re: Manchester United FC

Post by Zanki » 03 Mar 2022, 11:52

Eo ih se pitaju hoće li ga ko zamjenit nakon 607 neuspjelih pokušaja...
"It takes something more
than intelligence to act
intelligently "

Masamune
DeLorean
DeLorean
Mood:

Post by Masamune » 03 Mar 2022, 12:03

Ronaldo ipak jeste jedan od problema, ali je prije njega bilo tih koje si nabrojala i oni su mnogo veći.

On je tip igrača koji od trenera zahtijeva da sve bude prilagođenu njemu i njegovim kvalitetama. Međutim, nije on više onaj stari Ronaldo. I njega su godine stigle tako da bi konačno trebao shvatiti da više ne može ni on konstatno doprinosti kao nekad. Mora se pomiriti i sa činjenicom da bi trebao više sjediti na klupi, a on je to uvijek mrzio. On je vremenom postao još jedan liability za United zbog tog karaktera kojeg svojim igrama više ne može opravdavati.

Nešto slično su Scholes i drugi rekli u nekom podcastu...
When people believe in me I am good, but when people doubt me I am great.

Zanki

Post by Zanki » 05 Mar 2022, 11:40

The Times reports that several members of the Red Devils camp feel Maguire should be dropped due to his performance levels.

Cristiano Ronaldo is the most obvious choice given his influence in the dressing room.

Rangnick has asked Ronaldo to mentor the younger players within the squad which Maguire felt undermined by.

Ronaldo has positioned himself as the one setting the example for Jadon Sancho, Scott McTominay and Marcus Rashford

This has left the young core in a tricky situation as some feel they should remain loyal to their skipper, despite Ronaldo's presence within the dressing room.

But there is a growing belief that Ronaldo will replace Maguire as skipper with the Portugal star taking on a more authoritative role.

:hm
David de Gea

David de Gea is another standout candidate to replace Maguire as skipper given his level of experience and how long he's served the club.

The Spanish keeper is at the peak of his powers once again after a difficult few years for United and has been their best player this season by a long stretch.

The former Atletico Madrid man automatically commands respect from the United squad for the way he leads by example on the pitch.

But it's believed he has grown into a more vocal leader in the dressing room in recent seasons.

Mirror jos nabraja Varane
A centre-half might not have been at the club for as long as the other candidates, but the position he plays and his decorated CV puts him firmly in the frame. :grana

McTominay... favorit Sir Alexa i toe to, ne mere :kafa

i Rashford, kaze on je sve super ALI (ric koju ne mogu smisliti) Rashford's form, like Maguire, has taken a hit this season which would be United's only concern, but there's no doubt his talent and work ethic will eventually shine through.... :ooo

Odabij
"It takes something more
than intelligence to act
intelligently "

Zanki

Post by Zanki » 07 Mar 2022, 11:21

Roy Keane has declared there are up to six Manchester United players who should never represent the club again after their failures in the humbling loss at Manchester City.

The Red Devils were thoroughly outclassed in Sunday afternoon's derby as doubles from Kevin De Bruyne and Riyad Mahrez fired City to a 4-1 victory.

The only positive for United was Jadon Sancho's fine strike in the first half, which briefly drew them level before De Bruyne restored the hosts' lead.

City's dominance only grew as the game progressed to lay bare the huge gulf in quality between the two local rivals.

Keane highlighted a number of United's underperformers in his post-match tirade, hitting out at the likes of Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Fred, Harry Maguire and Marcus Rashford for a perceived lack of effort and "pride".

"You should play with a bit of pride, it has to kick in at some stage," the former Red Devils captain told Sky Sports. "I forgive mistakes but you have to run back.

"I could write down five or six players who I think should never play for Man United again. Just shameful, shameful.

"Subs coming on and you hope they're going to have an impact but they’re not prepared to run around. A couple of lads in midfield, Wan-Bissaka, Fred, Maguire, Rashford came on, I could go on.

"The old saying of men versus boys. They gave up and shame on them."

Keane also accused United of "giving up" in "unforgivable" fashion as they surrendered 70 per cent of possession to City and were outshot by 24 efforts to five.

"They did give up. For a player in a derby or any game, it's unforgivable really," the Irishman added. "The beauty of top level sport is that there's no hiding place. We saw all United’s shortcomings today.

"There's ways to lose football matches, but the way United lost it today, they stopped running, gave up. Players not running back, that's what I don't understand.

"The manager will be criticised for the tactics but players not running back when playing for Man United, it's really unacceptable, it really is. They threw the towel in, it's shameful.

"It's hard when you're out there against a really good team. But you've got to run back, got to tackle. It's a reflection of where the team is and where the club is. It's so far behind the other teams."

A wounded United squad has five full days to prepare for its next encounter, with Tottenham visiting Old Trafford on Saturday evening.
"It takes something more
than intelligence to act
intelligently "

Masamune
DeLorean
DeLorean
Mood:

Post by Masamune » 07 Mar 2022, 11:24

uuu jest ih Keane kritikovao... baš sam gledao emisiju na skysports. I Gary Neville također. Čak je i Ralf odgovorio Keanu u smislu da ne može natjerati igrače da igraju ili tako nešto...

Zanki

Post by Zanki » 07 Mar 2022, 11:32

Upravo citan clanke na Mirroru... zanimljivo kako su svi nesto ocekivali nakon Rangnickovog dolaska, a nista znacajno se nie promjenilo, samo su se osilili i na povrsini izlazi sve stae kakti bilo nejasno
"It takes something more
than intelligence to act
intelligently "

Masamune
DeLorean
DeLorean
Mood:

Post by Masamune » 07 Mar 2022, 12:00

Vi ste mi se smijali, ali ispadoh sve više u pravu.

U Unitedu treba odraditi rez ekipe pod hitno i uraditi isto što je Arsenal, jer će se ovako agonija samo nastavljati. Nema tog trenera koji ovu ekipu može pretvoriti u silu bez jednog velikog reza iste. Previše je kilavih igrača u ekipi koji ne igraju za grb. Ronalda također trebate otjerati.

Zanki

Post by Zanki » 08 Mar 2022, 13:52

:ha
"It takes something more
than intelligence to act
intelligently "

Zanki

Post by Zanki » 10 Mar 2022, 00:55

Berbatov ne staje
Berbatov, who spent four years at United and won two Premier League titles, labelled the entire performance "unacceptable" in a brutal assessment.

The former striker said: "I was angered and saddened by Manchester United's performance against Manchester City.

"It was unacceptable. And I'm not only talking about the second-half."

"United are inconsistent. I see no evidence of a plan when I watch them. On paper, they have a talented squad but it doesn't work out for them on the pitch.

"The players and the manager must ask themselves: 'What more can I do? How can I do more for this team?' They need to take responsibility."

I jos ovo

Manchester United have been warned that Mauricio Pochettino could use them as a stepping stone to manage Real Madrid.
“I don’t know if I’ll ever coach Madrid but of course it’s my dream," he said previously.

“If it’s not the best, it’s one of the best clubs in the world. I’m no different, everyone has it on their dream list.”

Pochettino and PSG could cut ties once the current campaign ends, freeing him up to move to Manchester, but Steve McManaman believes success in England would further his case to return to Spain.

He told Horseracing.net: “I think he would strengthen Manchester United, but anybody would at the moment.

“I don't mean that disrespectfully. They're all over the place. They need to appoint 'a manager' - and I'm not saying it's Pochettino - and give them a little bit of strength and a little bit of stability.

“I feel sorry for [Ralf] Rangnick coming in because with this 'interim appointment' to the end of the season and then him going upstairs.

“There are so many uncertainties that they've weakened his case as a manager. The way it's been handled has been shambolic.

“If it was Poch, if it was Erik ten Hag, it would strengthen Manchester United's case, the way they are. It's just been a mess, really, and very unbecoming of them.

“I think they'll be better regardless. Pochettino is a great manager. He'd suit Manchester United down to the ground and then he could probably aim for Real Madrid later down the line.”
"It takes something more
than intelligence to act
intelligently "

Zanki

Post by Zanki » 12 Mar 2022, 01:57

Ne mogu više upratiti sve te silne članke o novom treneru, smorili ste okanite se Tuchela
"It takes something more
than intelligence to act
intelligently "

Zanki

Post by Zanki » 12 Mar 2022, 01:58

IMG_20220312_015635.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It takes something more
than intelligence to act
intelligently "

Krokodil Behko
Globalni moderator
Globalni moderator

Post by Krokodil Behko » 12 Mar 2022, 09:56

Zanki wrote: 12 Mar 2022, 01:57 Ne mogu više upratiti sve te silne članke o novom treneru, smorili ste okanite se Tuchela

Ne može tu, nikakav stručnjak pomoći.
Ovi igrači nisu koherentni kao tim i treba mijenjati.

Krokodil Behko
Globalni moderator
Globalni moderator

Post by Krokodil Behko » 12 Mar 2022, 22:06

Krokodil Behko
Globalni moderator
Globalni moderator

Post by Krokodil Behko » 12 Mar 2022, 22:06

tuzlak1212
Aktivni forumaš
Aktivni forumaš

Post by tuzlak1212 » 12 Mar 2022, 22:08

Zanki wrote: 12 Mar 2022, 01:58 IMG_20220312_015635.jpg
izgleda starije i od messija i CR-a a mladji od obojice
kostat ce ga kubanke i bavarske pive na svim onim silnim proslavama bundeslige :pusi

Zanki

Post by Zanki » 12 Mar 2022, 22:09

:D.

Ma samo nije fotogeničan
"It takes something more
than intelligence to act
intelligently "

Zanki

Post by Zanki » 15 Mar 2022, 10:03

Eno hoće rušiti stadion i napraviti novi na istom mistu...
Golemo
"It takes something more
than intelligence to act
intelligently "

Zanki

Post by Zanki » 15 Mar 2022, 22:56

"It takes something more
than intelligence to act
intelligently "

Krokodil Behko
Globalni moderator
Globalni moderator

Post by Krokodil Behko » 15 Mar 2022, 23:19

I bogami United nas je ponovo iznenadio.
Najzanimljiviji klub ove sezone :oo

Zanki

Post by Zanki » 15 Mar 2022, 23:31

Redikula majko mila
"It takes something more
than intelligence to act
intelligently "

Return to “Fudbal”