Nogometni treneri

Kutak za sportski trenutak
pizarro
Forum [Bot]
Forum [Bot]

Re: Nogometni treneri

Post by pizarro » 04 Aug 2021, 14:46

nesto kontam, mogao bi vedo postati solidan trener, ima finu karijeru iza sebe gdje je bio vodja na terenu, jos smiren i inteligentan momak :ok

pizarro
Forum [Bot]
Forum [Bot]

Post by pizarro » 09 Aug 2021, 19:19

murat yakin novi selektor svicarske reprezentacije.

pizarro
Forum [Bot]
Forum [Bot]

Post by pizarro » 20 Aug 2021, 07:43

kandidati za trenera godine u evropi:

Last edited by pizarro on 20 Aug 2021, 07:48, edited 1 time in total.

pizarro
Forum [Bot]
Forum [Bot]

Post by pizarro » 20 Aug 2021, 07:44

tezak izbor, ne zna se ko vise zasluzuje, mancini ili tuchel.

Krokodil Behko
Globalni moderator
Globalni moderator

Post by Krokodil Behko » 20 Aug 2021, 09:10

Tuchel je više zaslužio. Mrzim talijanski fudbal.

pizarro
Forum [Bot]
Forum [Bot]

Post by pizarro » 20 Aug 2021, 09:35

ok, dobro :oo

pizarro
Forum [Bot]
Forum [Bot]

Post by pizarro » 20 Aug 2021, 09:40

mozda ipak mancini jer je to bio duzi proces koji je reprezentacija italije prosla i na kraju se nagradila titulom.
i po pitanju stila kako igraju vidi se transformacija.

kao neutralnom posmatracu tesko je reci ko vise zasluzuje :sunja

dadojović
Forum [Bot]
Forum [Bot]

Post by dadojović » 14 Sep 2021, 14:24

Igor Tudor preuzima Veronu.
MM "provali rimu za notornu laž, za duboki uzdah posustalog sna, rimu za tminu, i tišinu za dno dna" MM

pizarro
Forum [Bot]
Forum [Bot]

Post by pizarro » 25 Sep 2021, 09:14

Arsene Wenger's World Cup plan - what is it all about?

Arsene Wenger says he is "100% convinced" his plan for a new international match calendar based on a World Cup every two years is the best way forward for the game as a whole.

Europe's major leagues have already declared their opposition to the proposals, with La Liga president Javier Tebas saying they are "a threat to the overall tradition of world football".

Over the past week former Arsenal boss Wenger has been speaking to scores of prominent former players in Doha in his position as chief of football development at world governing body Fifa.

And he outlined the plan he feels will provide the structural change needed to reduce the number of matches and travelling involved at the top level, while delivering more meaningful games.

"I am 100% convinced it is the right solution," he said.

"In football, if you don't play big competitions, you will play small competitions - don't think we won't play.

"Because this proposal respects the current 80/20 balance between club and international football, I would sign with two hands if I was in a club."

Wenger's grand plan

There are few people involved in football who argue against major reform of the international match calendar.

After 166 member associations voted to approve a feasibility study when it was proposed by the Saudi Arabian federation, Wenger was tasked by Fifa president Gianni Infantino with finding the best way to change it.

The former Arsenal boss has a number of ideas, including:

- A biennial World Cup in even years.
- Confederation tournaments (including the European Championship) in odd years.
- Either one (October) or two (October and March) mid-season international breaks, for a month in total, when qualifying for major tournaments will take place. Groups of four countries are envisaged, with a play-off, for a maximum of seven matches.
- Guaranteed rest periods for players once tournaments are over.

According to Wenger, this would reduce by half the amount of travelling players have to undertake.

"Today's calendar is outdated," he said. "We want to organise it in a more efficient way.

"The current four-year cycle was established in 1930, yet 133 countries have never been at the World Cup."

The positive spin-offs

Wenger spoke about "his baby", which is to "give every talent a chance".

He believes young players do not have an equal chance to fulfil their potential because of where they are born. Put simply, the richest countries have the best youth programmes.

According to Wenger, a World Cup every two years would generate more money that could be invested globally.

"We want to provide an incentive to invest in youth programmes," he said. "We know the quality of work at youth level has a deep correlation with senior level."

The opposition

The World and European Leagues bodies are opposed, while La Liga chief Tebas says the proposed calendar changes "would disrupt the domestic leagues to the extent that interest would be lost and continuity jeopardised".

"This would have a cascading effect on the entire football pyramid, with fans losing interest in the sport," he added.

It has also been suggested the World Cup as a product would be diluted, while, in an interview with The Times, Uefa president Aleksander Ceferin stated European nations and those affiliated to the South American Conmebol Confederation, may boycott the entire thing.

However, these comments contradict a statement made less than three years ago by Conmebol president Alejandro Dominguez, saying his organisation had proposed a biennial World Cup to Fifa.

Those in support

The general view is that there are enough countries who stand to benefit from Wenger's proposals for them to get through.

Evidently, the politics involved are clouding the debate, putting competing interests against each other just months after they were united in attacking the doomed European Super League plan.

Wenger rejects the claim of tournament dilution by pointing out the impact of Covid-19 means this year's major international competitions in Europe, South America and North America will be followed by a World Cup next year.

Legendary Brazilian striker Ronaldo observes that the Champions League retains its attraction despite being an annual competition.

Former Australia and Everton star Tim Cahill admitted Fifa is a big supporter of the Aspire Academy in Qatar, where he is chief sports officer.

However, after speaking to fellow former professionals in Doha this week, he is adamant Wenger's plans benefit the game as a whole.

"Listening to each other's stories and understanding the emotion, a lot of us started to think holistically rather than personally," he said.

"I spoke to [former Wigan and Reading keeper] Ali Al-Habsi, who spent 19 years trying to qualify for a World Cup [with Oman] and never made it - 133 countries never have.

"I know from personal experience how difficult all the travelling is when you combine international football with playing in the Premier League.

"Then there are the qualifiers. It takes Australia three years to qualify for a World Cup - you do it in Europe in a year."

When will the decision be made?

Wenger hopes the consultation process will be concluded by the end of the year. Any final decision on the proposal will have to be made by a Fifa Congress, which usually takes place in May.

BBC Sport

Krokodil Behko
Globalni moderator
Globalni moderator

Post by Krokodil Behko » 25 Sep 2021, 10:01

Arsene Wenger says he is "100% convinced" his plan for a new international match calendar based on a World Cup every two years is the best way forward for the game as a whole.

Malo sutra. Kad bi se onda igralo evropsko prvenstvo?

pizarro
Forum [Bot]
Forum [Bot]

Post by pizarro » 06 Oct 2021, 14:03

Koraci_u_noci
Penzioner
Penzioner

Post by Koraci_u_noci » 06 Oct 2021, 15:15

Krokodil Behko wrote: 25 Sep 2021, 10:01

A ne znam ni sto bi to unaprijedilo fudbal kao cjelinu. Mozda bi ga jos vise populariziralo tamo gdje je svjetsko interesantnije od kontinentalnog prvenstva, al ga ne bi ucinilo atraktivnijim za oko.
Mozda da otvorimo temu ako je vec nema pa diskutujemo o pravilima koja bi trebalo izmijenit da bude zabavnije, brze i efikasnije
Pobjeci sad od svega zelim

pizarro
Forum [Bot]
Forum [Bot]

Post by pizarro » 06 Oct 2021, 16:30

Nekadašnji golman Wolfsburga, Tromsa i brojnih drugih klubova, Sead Ramović, novi je trener južnoafričkog TS Galaxyja.

Ovaj Novopazarac će na klupi afričke ekipe naslijediti Owena da Gamu koji u prvih pet kola prvenstva Južne Afrike nije uspio upisati pobjedu, te je ostvario dva remija.

Sead Ramović je bh. javnosti poznat i kao kandidat za golmana reprezentacije Bosne i Hercegovine, dobijao je poziv, dolazio na okupljanje, ali nikada nije debitovao za našu reprezentaciju.

Krokodil Behko
Globalni moderator
Globalni moderator

Post by Krokodil Behko » 06 Oct 2021, 16:59

Koraci_u_noci wrote: 06 Oct 2021, 15:15
Krokodil Behko wrote: 25 Sep 2021, 10:01

A ne znam ni sto bi to unaprijedilo fudbal kao cjelinu. Mozda bi ga jos vise populariziralo tamo gdje je svjetsko interesantnije od kontinentalnog prvenstva, al ga ne bi ucinilo atraktivnijim za oko.
Mozda da otvorimo temu ako je vec nema pa diskutujemo o pravilima koja bi trebalo izmijenit da bude zabavnije, brze i efikasnije

Tema o nogometnim pravilima postoji

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13099

Trebali bi zadržati trajno, ovo pet izmjena u utakmici, ako već i nisu.

pizarro
Forum [Bot]
Forum [Bot]

Post by pizarro » 06 Oct 2021, 17:03

Krokodil Behko wrote: 06 Oct 2021, 16:59 Trebali bi zadržati trajno, ovo pet izmjena u utakmici, ako već i nisu.
englezi nisu :oo

pizarro
Forum [Bot]
Forum [Bot]

Post by pizarro » 10 Oct 2021, 13:25

pizarro
Forum [Bot]
Forum [Bot]

Post by pizarro » 11 Oct 2021, 17:22

zanimljiva sad situacija kod newcastlea po pitanju trenera :oo
i rangnick se spominje :ok

pizarro
Forum [Bot]
Forum [Bot]

Post by pizarro » 15 Oct 2021, 08:10

greeneyes
Hadžija
Hadžija

Post by greeneyes » 15 Oct 2021, 08:49

pizarro wrote: 11 Oct 2021, 17:22 zanimljiva sad situacija kod newcastlea po pitanju trenera :oo
i rangnick se spominje :ok
Tacno me zanima ko ce ih voditi i kako ce uopce izgledati ta jakomorebitna ekipa s hrpom velikih imena :oo msm znam ja ko bi bio najbolji izbor za sklapnje ekipe po svom jusu, ali je on vjerovatno nemoguca misija :oo
Samo sabura

pizarro
Forum [Bot]
Forum [Bot]

Post by pizarro » 15 Oct 2021, 08:53

guardiola ima u cityu ugovor do 2023. :oo

Return to “Fudbal”