Naucna dostignuca...

Pozorište, slikarstvo, škola, fakultet, istraživanja, izumi.

Moderator: Krokodil Behko

Melek
Deer Hunter
Deer Hunter

Re: Uzbuna u svijetu: U Kini rođene prve genetski modificirane bebe

Post by Melek » 27 Nov 2018, 17:54

Jedino bi zenu promijenio, ali nemere
Weak people revenge.
Strong people forgive.
Intelligent people ignore.

Julia-Klara
Forum [Bot]
Forum [Bot]

Post by Julia-Klara » 27 Nov 2018, 17:55

Sve se moze kad se hoce. Reci "ne smijem" :kafa
ju mast lov jor femili end bi najs tu komsija :djed

Julia-Klara
Forum [Bot]
Forum [Bot]

Post by Julia-Klara » 27 Nov 2018, 17:56

Melek wrote: 27 Nov 2018, 17:54 De je ba malo genetski modifikuj pa da se ipak vrati, ok?
Savrsena je, nema potrebe za popravkama :srce

Melek
Deer Hunter
Deer Hunter

Post by Melek » 27 Nov 2018, 17:56

iope :oo
Weak people revenge.
Strong people forgive.

Melek
Deer Hunter
Deer Hunter

Post by Melek » 27 Nov 2018, 18:13

Inace, ako je ikog sevap genetski modificirati, onda su to bas Kinezi..
I mean, vidjaj ih :grana
Weak people revenge.
Strong people forgive.

Mutevelija
Selonačelnik
Selonačelnik

Post by Mutevelija » 27 Nov 2018, 18:38

Eno sad su i bebe pocelebiti kvaliteta made in China
Pero la suerte se ensañó contigo
Y te dejó con el alma
Hecha pedazos
Tú corazón
Quedó herido y sin perdón
Ya no sabe como amar
Como piedra endureció

🍉🍉🍉🍉

Julia-Klara
Forum [Bot]
Forum [Bot]

Post by Julia-Klara » 27 Nov 2018, 19:26

Melek wrote: 27 Nov 2018, 18:13 Inace, ako je ikog sevap genetski modificirati, onda su to bas Kinezi..
I mean, vidjaj ih :grana
:kuku Koji si ti rasista :sok
Zelim vjerovati da se salis :medi

Melek
Deer Hunter
Deer Hunter

Post by Melek » 27 Nov 2018, 19:27

Ma salim se, naravna stvar. Malo negeri tuknu na ribu, ali to meni uopste ne smeta :cudi
Weak people revenge.
Strong people forgive.

Julia-Klara
Forum [Bot]
Forum [Bot]

Post by Julia-Klara » 27 Nov 2018, 19:32

:grana Majo predlazem ban zbog rasizma na bar 3 mjeseca

Melek
Deer Hunter
Deer Hunter

Post by Melek » 27 Nov 2018, 19:37

Tako ti je kad insan na lijevu ustane pa namjerno ne tumaci salu :ccc I za to treba ban, tek za to treba ban :cudi
Weak people revenge.
Strong people forgive.

Venera
Seksologinja
Seksologinja

Post by Venera » 27 Nov 2018, 20:16

Julia-Klara wrote: 27 Nov 2018, 17:49 Ne kontam tu vasu opsjednutost velikim kitama :cudi
pa i mi volimo vece pimpeke :hihi
Skin: "nemoj ljubinka, ja sam vec ispala iz aviona"

Venera
Seksologinja
Seksologinja

Post by Venera » 27 Nov 2018, 20:18

ah u vezi teme, genetski inzinjering radi punomm parom, sta fali :ok

shark-attack
Inventar foruma
Inventar foruma

Re: Naucna dostignuca...

Post by shark-attack » 24 Jul 2019, 01:39

'Bad science': Australian studies found to be unreliable, compromised

Hundreds of scientific research papers published by Australian scientists have been found to be unreliable or compromised, fuelling calls for a national science watchdog.

For the first time, a team of science writers behind Retraction Watch has put together a database of compromised scientific research in Australia.

Over the past two decades, 247 scientific research papers - some associated with the country's most reputable universities - have been found to be compromised.

The database reveals the scale of scientific misconduct in Australia, although senior scientists claim it is just the tip of the iceberg.

"The public should be concerned. Almost 250 [papers], that’s a number that many people would find unconscionably high," said Professor Simon Gandevia, deputy director of Neuroscience Research Australia.

"The public should be aware the bulk of medical research in Australia is paid for by the taxpayer. You are paying for this."

Among the cases is a researcher at the University of New South Wales, who designed a drug to treat skin cancer that was trialled on humans.

Although an investigation by the university made no findings of error, a research paper about the drug was retracted due to concerns about the accuracy of some of the scientific data behind it.

Five other papers, which the same scientist was involved in, have also been retracted, the last being voluntary.

In 2017, researchers at the University of Melbourne had to retract a study on a possible treatment for motor neurone disease after it was discovered the work made false claims based on inadvertently duplicated images.

The research was severely compromised and the paper was withdrawn.

In May this year, research on wind turbines by scientists at the University of Tasmania was retracted from the Energy Science and Engineering journal due to issues with the peer review process - the independent scientific assessment of the study's accuracy.

"The retraction has been agreed ... due to evidence indicating the peer review of the paper was compromised," the journal said.

In 2016, a former University of Queensland professor pleaded guilty to 17 fraud-related charges relating to Parkinson's disease research.

The scale of the problem strengthens the case for the government to establish a "bad science" watchdog, Professor Gandevia said.

Countries, including the USA, have a government agency charged with investigating scientists.

Professor David Vaux, deputy director of the Melbourne-based Walter and Eliza Hall Institute, said he has seen dozens of cases of possible scientific misconduct.

"Researchers are under tremendous pressure, and falsifying data is the easy way out," he said. "In Australia, universities and institutes self regulate, so they’re able to cover it up, and they rarely resist this temptation.

"When I raise this, I worry people will say you cannot trust scientists and that would be a disaster. There is a lot of good science.

The problem is the Australian model of self regulation, which is a problem because of conflicts of interest. Australian researchers are no better or worse than those from other countries, but unlike other countries, Australia does not have a national office to handle these concerns."

Professor Vaux said it was extremely difficult to get a journal to retract a paper, and many more problematic papers go unretracted, meaning the 247 retractions were "just the tip of the iceberg".

Professor Gandevia and Professor Vaux have been campaigning to establish an Australian Office of Research Integrity – essentially a bad science watchdog, empowered to investigate academics.

They took the proposal to Health Minister Greg Hunt 18 months ago, and believed he was supportive.

But the proposal has stalled, which the professors attribute to strong opposition from Universities Australia.

Catriona Jackson, chief executive of Universities Australia, strongly denied suggestions the institutions did not invite scrutiny, and pointed to a new Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research which has been put in place.

"We are not opposed to an office of research integrity, but note that a number of other mechanisms for monitoring research integrity and quality are in place," she said in a statement.

"Researchers must comply with [the] new code or face strong sanctions including repercussions for their employment at an institution, loss of public funding, and even the potential for criminal procedures in cases of very serious breaches."

The response to retractions from universities varies widely.

After being contacted by The Age and The Sydney Morning Herald about scientific research papers which had been retracted, the University of New England and Griffith University both launched investigations.

The University of Tasmania said it "does not disclose details of matters concerning individual students or staff members".

The University of NSW said no findings of misconduct had been made against the professor with six retracted papers.

“In each case and when considered together, where errors were identified by the panels, they were found to be unintentional and not affecting scientific conclusions in published papers,” a spokeswoman said.

The University of Melbourne said it received a formal complaint about the paper that was later retracted, and conducted its own investigation. Disciplinary action was taken against the academics involved, a spokesman said.

The Age and the Herald asked for an interview with federal Science Minister Karen Andrews, who referred inquiries to Education Minister Dan Tehan. Mr Tehan did not respond to requests for comment by deadline.
KIAORA

Krokodil Behko
Globalni moderator
Globalni moderator

Post by Krokodil Behko » 14 Feb 2020, 17:49

Počinje komercijalna upotreba materijala budućnosti - grafena. Ko da gledam, za nekoliko godina, imat ćemo prvi američki tenk, obložen ovim hepekom.

Kako napraviti materijal budućnosti: Jači je 200 puta od čelika, a tanji od dlake

Sedamdeset istraživača sastavilo je opširni priručnik s detaljnim objašnjenjima za buduće proizvođače.
Grafen se smatra materijalom budućnosti zbog svoje nevjerojatne snage i mnoštva mogućih načina upotrebe, a sada su istraživači iz Evrope objavili prve upute za njegovu proizvodnju. Knjigu u kojoj su opisani načini za izradu grafena sastavio je konzorcij Graphene Flagship, koji čine predstavnici nekoliko sveučilišta i tvrtki, pišu Euronews.

Konzorcij, koji je osnovan 2013. godine, jedan je od tri velika naučna projekta koja financira Evropska unija, s budžetom većim od milijardu eura.

Ovaj tim istraživača nada se da će upute pomoći budućim proizvođačima da se bolje upoznaju s ovim materijalom koji ima mogućnost revolucionarizirati mnoge grane industrije.

Grafen se sastoji od sloja atoma ugljika koji se izdvaja iz grafita. Ovaj materijal, koji je tanji milion puta od dlake, 200 puta je jači od čelika, teži je od dijamanta i provodi elektricitet i toplinu bolje od ostalih materijala.

U sastavljanju uputa, koje imaju 500 stranica, sudjelovalo je 70 istraživača.

"To je opširna knjiga koja opisuje mnoge od nekoliko najvažnijih načina za proizvodnju grafena i drugih dvodimenzionalnih materijala", kaže Mar García Hernández, koja je sudjelovala u sastavljanju priručnika.

Fleksibilnost i elastičnost ovog materijala karakteristike su zbog kojih on može biti koristan u mnogim industrijama, u aeronautici, istraživanju svemira, medicini, energetskoj industriji i elektronici.

Graphene Flagship sprijateljio se u prosincu s velikim evropskim tvrtkama, kao što su Airbus, Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles, Lufthansa Technik, Siemens, ABB i mnoge druge kako bi prototipi grafena bili praktično upotrijebljeni u njihovim proizvodima.

Skin
Inventar foruma
Inventar foruma

Post by Skin » 14 Feb 2020, 19:38

oko grafena je toliki hajp u prici kolonizacije marsa, ali to je preskupo

Venera
Seksologinja
Seksologinja

Post by Venera » 14 Feb 2020, 19:41

Skin wrote: 14 Feb 2020, 19:38 oko grafena je toliki hajp u prici kolonizacije marsa, ali to je preskupo
:sok :lupa :D.

Skin
Inventar foruma
Inventar foruma

Post by Skin » 14 Feb 2020, 19:42

sta ti je ljubice :D.

Venera
Seksologinja
Seksologinja

Post by Venera » 14 Feb 2020, 19:47

Skin wrote: 14 Feb 2020, 19:42 sta ti je ljubice :D.
Skin, ma put na Mars je lakrdija, pa u jednom smijeru treba putovati duze od jedne Zemlajske godine :D.

Skin
Inventar foruma
Inventar foruma

Post by Skin » 14 Feb 2020, 20:00

aaa pa nije bas lakrdija (haha joj ti bas prestroga prema nasi i elonu).
a u prosjeku 115 dana. u najgoroj varijanti izmedju 6 i 8 mjeseci, jer ne moze se putovati bilo kad nego kad se "zvijezde" poklope u orbiti.
ja sam za sad poslala ime na mars, da ode sa sljedecim roverom. to mi je valjda najpametniji boarding pass ikad.

jel bi se i ti ispalila ljubice?

Krokodil Behko
Globalni moderator
Globalni moderator

Tri hiljade Šveđana čipovano, evo za šta služe čipovi (VIDEO)

Post by Krokodil Behko » 17 May 2020, 10:23

Druga stanica za širenje biznisa je Italija, piše Euronews. Eric Larsen, Šveđanin na čelu tamošnje filijale, u niskom je startu. Čeka se samo odobrenje italijanskog ministarstva zdravstva. Kada ga dobije, očekuje da će u Milanu i Rimu ugradnji pristupiti oko 2.500 ljudi.

Riječ o budućnosti koja je već stigla, objašnjava Larsen. “Ova tehnologija nastala je da nam pomogne. To je kao da imate male supermoći”, objašnjava.

Šta je sa zaštitom privatnosti i opasnosti od nadziranja? “Većina ljudi ne shvata da naši čipovi nemaju GPS i da mi ne pratimo klijente. Ali jasno mi je da se ljudi boje jer o sličnoj tehnologiji imaju utisak samo iz holivudskih filmova”, kaže Larsen.

Kako izgleda kada imate ugrađen čip, objašnjava švedski IT-jevac Martin Levin, koji već tri godine u ruci nosi dva. Koristi ih za logovanje na kompjuter, postavljanje kancelarijskog alarma i za otvaranje svog profila na LinkedInu.

“Lično, ne vidim tu ništa loše. To je pasivna tehnologija, kontroliše je vlasnik. Treba da budete jako blizu da se podaci iščitaju. Ni ugradnja nije bolna, kao da vas ubode pčela”, kaže Levin.

“Nadam se da će plaćanje postati glavna funkcija. Očekujem budućnost u kojoj će čip postati neka vrsta mobilnog identiteta”, kaže Levin.

Pregovori se u Italiji već vode u tom smeru s Vodafonom i Paypalom, a i britanska kompanija BioTech razvija tehnologiju za beskontaktna čip-plaćanja i nada se skorom rezultatu. Oko 250 Britanaca ugradilo je čip te kompanije.

Return to “Kultura, umjetnost, edukacija, nauka”