Jos razmisljam
6%
Vec sam se vakcinisao
31%

Total votes: 106

Fuddo
Maliciozni seronja i forumas godine

Re: Hoćete li se vakcinisati protiv korone?

Post by Fuddo » 14 Sep 2021, 16:45

Beni wrote: 14 Sep 2021, 16:43 ma bocni se ko ga jebe
:D.
Dozvolite da se obratimo

Beni
Fuck you
Fuck you
Mood:

Post by Beni » 14 Sep 2021, 16:46

Maja wrote: 14 Sep 2021, 16:45
Beni wrote: 14 Sep 2021, 16:43 ma bocni se ko ga jebe
Jok zasad. Nisam protiv vakcine ali dok vidim sta ce biti s vama pokusnim kunicima.
Pravi zdravi cekamo trecu dozu :oo
Fuck you a friendly note to start the day

Maja
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Maja » 14 Sep 2021, 16:48

Ne mislim da ce vam nesto biti od vakcine, ni da ce vas cipovati, nego da od nje nema neke fajde.

Krokodil Behko
Globalni moderator
Globalni moderator

Post by Krokodil Behko » 14 Sep 2021, 16:54

Maja wrote: 14 Sep 2021, 16:42 Posto ne pratim temu, javite mi ako bude neka statistika koliko oboljevaju vakcinisani tj koliko ih je s tezim simptomima.
Od toga zavisi hocu li se bocnuti.

Pa to objavljujem već deset dana. Nema težih kliničkih slika kod vakcinisanih u našoj zemlji

Beni
Fuck you
Fuck you
Mood:

Post by Beni » 14 Sep 2021, 16:55

jebo te vakcina, ja haman mjesec dana nisam zapalio cigaru
Fuck you a friendly note to start the day

Maja
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Maja » 14 Sep 2021, 17:04

Krokodil Behko wrote: 14 Sep 2021, 16:54
Maja wrote: 14 Sep 2021, 16:42 Posto ne pratim temu, javite mi ako bude neka statistika koliko oboljevaju vakcinisani tj koliko ih je s tezim simptomima.

Pa to objavljujem već deset dana. Nema težih kliničkih slika kod vakcinisanih u našoj zemlji
Kako bgt. Ja znam dvoje ljudi odavde koji su zavrsili na respiratorima. Jedna dosla iz Amerike, primila fajzere, drugi covjek odavde. On ce se izgleda izvuci na kraju, ona je jos lose.

Krokodil Behko
Globalni moderator
Globalni moderator

Post by Krokodil Behko » 14 Sep 2021, 17:06

Maja wrote: 14 Sep 2021, 17:04

Kako bgt. Ja znam dvoje ljudi odavde koji su zavrsili na respiratorima. Jedna dosla iz Amerike, primila fajzere, drugi covjek odavde. On ce se izgleda izvuci na kraju, ona je jos lose.

E pa tako su naši portali javili :cudi

Pasaga
Hadžija
Hadžija

Post by Pasaga » 14 Sep 2021, 17:24

Beni wrote: 14 Sep 2021, 16:55 jebo te vakcina, ja haman mjesec dana nisam zapalio cigaru
:( :(
Ne obracaj mi se:
Lavlje_srce

"Ne uzimaj hranu iz tanjira brata svojeg, jer će oslabiti, i ma koliko te volio, tako slab ti neće biti od pomoći, i ostaćeš sam".

Pasaga
Hadžija
Hadžija

Post by Pasaga » 14 Sep 2021, 17:25

jok Majo ....
zajebi to .....
Ne obracaj mi se:
Lavlje_srce

"Ne uzimaj hranu iz tanjira brata svojeg, jer će oslabiti, i ma koliko te volio, tako slab ti neće biti od pomoći, i ostaćeš sam".

ElTriconi
Đulaga
Đulaga
Mood:

Post by ElTriconi » 14 Sep 2021, 17:26

Rum wrote: 14 Sep 2021, 11:31
Tako ja kriscim kad babo kae hajmo popola kupit televizor :D.
Sehara mi puna blaga
Al ne haje moja draga 🤗😊

Maja
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Maja » 14 Sep 2021, 17:28

Stisce pogresnu saku :D.

ElTriconi
Đulaga
Đulaga
Mood:

Post by ElTriconi » 14 Sep 2021, 17:30

Maja wrote: 14 Sep 2021, 17:28 Stisce pogresnu saku :D.
Morda mu vadi krv, tako sam i ja kad sam bio treci osnovne, morali me pripet za radijator da mi izvade krv. :plavi

A sto, pa fino, reko mami ako hoces da bude sve u dure moraces mi kupit nesta ona kae necu i eto ti scene 🤗☺️
Sehara mi puna blaga
Al ne haje moja draga 🤗😊

HAVANA
Forum [Bot]
Forum [Bot]

Post by HAVANA » 14 Sep 2021, 17:33

:haha
Nije skupo na moru, skupo je na obali.

Toruk Makto
Aktivni forumaš
Aktivni forumaš

Post by Toruk Makto » 14 Sep 2021, 22:14

No no
Dal se trava sadi kod njih ko kod nas žito ,
da vidim svemirca , to bi ga ja upitooo .

srculence7
Forum [Bot]
Forum [Bot]

Post by srculence7 » 15 Sep 2021, 01:06

Kod nas će uvesti covid propusnice, srednjoškolci nam prešli ns online nastavu a i osnovci gde u odeljenju ima više od dva učenika zaraženih. I mi kada vodimo volontere na neke obuke i imamo saradnju sa drugim organizacijama, obavezno ih testiramo.
Ne diraj me ako se ne razumeš u mene, pokvarićeš nešto.

Fuddo

Post by Fuddo » 15 Sep 2021, 01:28

China’s most famous defector to America warned US intelligence agencies of coronavirus in 2019

Sharri Markson
China’s most famous defector to America warned US intelligence agencies a coronavirus was spreading in Wuhan in November 2019 – six weeks before China admitted there was an outbreak.

Wei Jingsheng, the father of China’s democracy movement, reveals in a new book, “What Really Happened in Wuhan,” that he first heard of a mysterious new virus at the time of the World Military Games in Wuhan in October 2019.

Highly alarmed, the former Chinese Communist Party insider, whose defection to the United States in 1997 made global news, alerted intelligence agencies, a US politician with links to the president and Chinese human rights activist Dimon Liu.

Advertisement

Asked if he had any sense the intelligence agencies were taking seriously his intelligence about a new virus in Wuhan, 70-year-old Wei said: “I felt they were not as heavily concerned as I was so I tried my best to provide more detailed information. They may not believe there is (a) government of a country that would do something like that (cover up a virus). So I kept repeating myself in an effort to try to persuade them.”

Wei Jingsheng.
Wei Jingsheng revealed that he first heard of the coronavirus at the time of the World Military Games in Wuhan in October 2019.Alex Wong/Getty Images
Wei said he was “very ­worried because … whichever way the Communist regime released this virus, I felt that the West is not prepared.”

A notice for passengers from Wuhan.
China involuntarily alerted the World Health Organization there was an outbreak in Wuhan on December 31, 2019.
Tomohiro Ohsumi/Getty Images
It was not until Dec. 31 that China involuntarily alerted the World Health Organization there was an outbreak in Wuhan. Beijing denied COVID-19 was contagious until January 20, 2020, when it admitted there was evidence of human-to-human transmission.

Advertisement

Wei, who spent 18 years in Chinese prisons for objecting to the Communist regime, is highly respected on both sides of politics and has forged relationships with former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

Wei said he found out about the virus from high-level contacts in Beijing.

“I talked to Dimon and some other American politicians in the House of the danger of this situation,” he said. “There were officials from the White House at that time as well. In November 2019.”

Wei Jingsheng.
Wei Jingsheng says he found out about the coronavirus from high-level contacts in Beijing.
Sky News
Wei would not reveal which politician he told. “I’m not sure if this politician wants me to talk about him right here,” he said. “But I want to say he is a high enough politician, high enough to be able to reach to the president of the United States.”

Advertisement

David Asher, the State Department official who spearheaded a task force into the origins of COVID-19, said the opportunity presented by Wei’s warning was like “stopping 9/11 before it happened.” Asher said the US government had other crucial pieces of early-warning evidence in late 2019 but it failed to connect the dots. He said the US government first had intelligence about Wuhan Institute of Virology workers falling sick with COVID-like symptoms in late 2019 – a year before he discovered it during his investigation into the origins of the virus for the State Department. By then, 1.7 million people worldwide had died from COVID-19.

Asher said he was shocked when he found out “we actually could have had foreknowledge” of the coronavirus.

“We could have known in November of 2019, that there was a disaster occurring inside Wuhan — inside their most important biological facilities related to coronavirus research,” he said.

Wei Jingsheng.
Wei Jingsheng claims to have told multiple politicians about the virus in November 2019, with one politician “high enough to be able to reach to the president of the United States.”
Jeff Pachoud/AFP
“It was something absolutely tragic, traumatic and dramatic that was occurring and we could have reacted to it. The whole world could have been different. It would have been like stopping 9/11 before it happened.”

Advertisement

Chinese authorities were acting to suppress news of the Wuhan outbreak, purging the internet of social media posts and news stories and “disappearing” dissidents and whistleblowers who attempted to sound a warning. Social media reports about a new coronavirus did not emerge until late December 2019 and it was not until the end of January 2020 that the US, Australia and New Zealand closed borders to travelers from China.

This photo taken on February 22, 2020 shows a nurse checking a patient in an intensive care unit treating COVID-19 coronavirus patients at a hospital in Wuhan.
This photo taken on February 22, 2020 shows a nurse checking a patient in an intensive care unit treating COVID-19 coronavirus patients at a hospital in Wuhan.
AFP via Getty Images
Liu reveals in “What Really Happened in Wuhan” that Wei told her about the virus on Nov. 22, 2019, at a dinner where her husband, former CIA agent Robert Suettinger, was also present.

“I couldn’t quite believe what he was saying,” Liu said. “At that time, I had thought that the coronavirus could not be worse than SARS. And SARS, as we knew from experience, was not that contagious and it could be contained. I thought at the time that was the case. Okay, there was an outbreak, but the authorities and the advance of medical sciences would be able to contain the spread of it.”

Wet market.
Chinese authorities worked to suppress news of the Wuhan outbreak, purging the internet of social media posts and news stories and “disappearing” dissidents and whistleblowers.
Aly Song/REUTERS
In the book, Liu details the race to get information about the new virus to the White House and her uncertainty about it. After Wei’s visit, she wrote a memo of what he had divulged to her and Suettinger.

She intended to pass it on to President Donald Trump’s deputy national security adviser, Matt Pottinger.

“But I didn’t send it to him because so many things were so incredulous,” she said. “I wrote it, but I didn’t send it because I decided it was better that Wei talks directly to Matt Pottinger.”

Wei says in the book: “In the past several decades, the CCP’s capacity to seal information is hard to be understood by you Westerners.”

“What Really Happened in Wuhan” is available for pre-order on Amazon.
Frajer ih upozorio na vrijeme, truNpovci izignorisali.
Maga
Pa jel
Dozvolite da se obratimo

Krokodil Behko
Globalni moderator
Globalni moderator

Post by Krokodil Behko » 15 Sep 2021, 17:00

Slovenija zabranila točenje goriva vozačima koji nemaju covid-potvrdu

:D. :D.

Fuddo

Post by Fuddo » 15 Sep 2021, 17:01

Krokodil Behko wrote: 15 Sep 2021, 17:00
Slovenija zabranila točenje goriva vozačima koji nemaju covid-potvrdu

:D. :D.
Fakat pretjeruju
Dozvolite da se obratimo

Veca
Uvijek slobodna!
Uvijek slobodna!
Location: Sikirevci! ---- Dijasporo, od pomoći su potrebna samo finansijska sredstva!

Post by Veca » 15 Sep 2021, 17:21

...meni to nista nije smijesno! ...evo, Dino mi kaze da se njegova cura isto ubola, a nije htjela, zbog studiranja!
Zena koja ima kcer, sjedi na stolici-zena koja ima sinove naslanja se na zid.

Veca
Uvijek slobodna!
Uvijek slobodna!
Location: Sikirevci! ---- Dijasporo, od pomoći su potrebna samo finansijska sredstva!

Post by Veca » 15 Sep 2021, 17:23

...ne znam sta mi je sa slovima danas, samo dodajem :plavi izmisljam nove rijeci! :kafa
Zena koja ima kcer, sjedi na stolici-zena koja ima sinove naslanja se na zid.

Return to “Ankete”