Vojne doktrine,uputstva,prirucnici i slicno.

Moderator: Krokodil Behko

MorningStar
Inventar foruma
Inventar foruma
Mood:

Vojne doktrine,uputstva,prirucnici i slicno.

Post by MorningStar » 09 Nov 2021, 19:48

Da pocnem temu koja je namjenjena korisnom stivu vezanom za tematiku vojske.

https://safenote.co/r/618ac28c992dc4@96031756

MorningStar
Inventar foruma
Inventar foruma
Mood:

Re: Vojne doktrine,uputstva,prirucnici i slicno.

Post by MorningStar » 09 Nov 2021, 19:52

Americko generalno uputstvo podoficirskom i oficirskom korpusu:

https://safenote.co/r/618ac379c94c81@48091907

MorningStar
Inventar foruma
Inventar foruma
Mood:

Post by MorningStar » 10 Nov 2021, 16:28

ironman
sirius
sirius

Post by ironman » 10 Nov 2021, 18:00

Dadose im po G tacki momci u farmerkama ,tenama i sa tandzarama..
I djeca od 18 godina..
dream of spring..
...at dawn look to the east.

MorningStar
Inventar foruma
Inventar foruma
Mood:

Post by MorningStar » 10 Nov 2021, 18:06

ironman wrote: 10 Nov 2021, 18:00
Dadose im po G tacki momci u farmerkama ,tenama i sa tandzarama..
I djeca od 18 godina..
Nema to veze sa koja je armija, prirucnici i uputstva ustroja vojske,esprit d corps a , doktrina ,disciplina,hijerarhija itd je manje vise univerzalno.

I zahvaljujem za veoma konstruktivan doprinos temi - manje nisam ni ocekivao ;)

ironman
sirius
sirius

Post by ironman » 10 Nov 2021, 18:07

Sto ,samo kazem.Da se ne zaboravi,da doktrinu mozes natakarit na onu stvar ako je primjenjujes u cilju pocinjenja genocida,sgresije i urbicida..isto tvrdim i za sve vrste ruskih doktrina,nabijem ih na G tacku,nikome nigdje na planeti dobra nisu donijeli..
Eto doprinos..
dream of spring..
...at dawn look to the east.

MorningStar
Inventar foruma
Inventar foruma
Mood:

Post by MorningStar » 10 Nov 2021, 23:12

1. The Best Warrior Is the Humble Warrior
The greatest warriors I served with––the most lethal and skilled at the Tier One level––weren’t the loudest people in the room and they never boasted about how many medals they won or kills they had. These individuals were the opposite––quiet, respectful, kind, empathetic––professionals who rarely raised their voices and instead were consummate coaches and mentors to those around them.

In fact, you would never know they were a warrior if you met them in the airport. People gravitated toward them and followed them for who they were and what they stood for. Those warriors made everyone around them better, including myself.

2. Find Your Tribe
They won’t truly realize it or appreciate it until they get out of the military, but I explained to the young Marines that they will never find the level of shared adversity or espirt de corps (a sense of homecoming and belonging) that they’ve found in the Marine Corps. Everyone had to earn the title––U.S. Marine––and that esteemed title bonds us together, both in life and death. The military is a tribe and it’s a tribe they will forever belong to. No support mechanism outside the military comes close to the bond of warriors. To drive home this point, I quoted Shakespeare from the famous St. Crispin’s Day speech in Henry V:

From this day to the ending of the world,

But we in it shall be remember’d;

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;

For he to-day that sheds his blood with me

Shall be my brother or sister……

3. Lead Through Love
Hollywood does a horrible job of painting the military in a realistic and positive light. The scenes are dramatized and exaggerated to sell tickets, but they often paint today’s soldiers, Marines, sailors, and airmen as a bunch of uneducated, overly aggressive psychopaths who walk around yelling at everyone. It’s far from accurate. The military puts a precedence on education and leadership development. Case in point, the U.S. Army provides more scholarships than any other organization in our great land.

What 99 percent of Americans fail to understand is that when we lead in the military, it’s through love. That’s right, a retired SEAL and former Recon Marine just said we lead through love. To help them better understand what I meant by this concept, I broke it down into three parts:

Love for the Marine Corps. Love for your organization.
Love for your fellow soldiers. One of the highest forms of compassion as a leader is holding your people accountable. You hold them accountable because you love them and ultimately want to see them become competent, self-reliant, self-disciplined leaders who can stand on their own in your absence. And hopefully, take the organization further than you could.
I loved my brothers- and sisters-in-arms more than I hated the enemy. It was love that drove our actions on the battlefield, to bring back everyone we could, even if that meant decimating our enemies.

4. Lead by Example
In our world of big talk but little action, only amplified by social media, I assured the Marines that their junior counterparts were watching everything they did––watching to see if they actually practiced what they preached. A good friend and retired Army Calvary Officer, Joseph Kopser, likes to say, “People will be what people can see” and he couldn’t be more right.

Whether you are leading a team in the private sector or teaching your kids, they will emulate what you do. If you demonstrate bad habits, don’t be surprised when your team exhibits the same behavior. But if you are a leader who holds true to his or her word, then your people will follow your lead.

5. Believe in Your Potential
I pulled a young Private First Class Marine out of the crowd to make a point to the 500+ Marines. We introduced ourselves and I thanked him for serving his country and now protecting me and my family. I needed him to understand one thing––even though he is a young Marine, a new Marine, he is a leader in our military and that him and his peers were the next best generation. We need their generation to believe that and take the actions to prove us right.

I told them a story about joining the Marine Corps in 1998, recalling how the older generation had called my generation weak and undisciplined. As I went through the military, I noticed each generation denigrated the next, and so I nicknamed it the ‘Generation Game.’ A game that serves no purpose but to diminish others, usually driven by ego and fear.

The job of a leader is to create more leaders – one’s leadership legacy depends on it. At the end of the day, the only thing you are left with is your legacy and reputation. I explained to the Marines that they needed to respect the next generation coming behind them, to coach and mentor them to become better than themselves. If we could all do that, each generation would be better than the previous one, which is the whole point – to pass along our lessons learned in hopes of creating a better world.

General War
Osvježenje foruma
Osvježenje foruma

Post by General War » 11 Nov 2021, 00:26

Ono sto treba uciti i nauciti ako ikom padne na pamet igra s ratom, a posto takvih tema ima more po forumima:

https://hrcak.srce.hr/235680

Njemački Blitzkrieg – evolucija ili revolucija

file:///C:/Users/Korisnik/Downloads/Essehist_10_101_109%20(2).pdf
Last edited by General War on 11 Nov 2021, 00:46, edited 1 time in total.

Hannibal
Forum [Bot]
Forum [Bot]
Mood:

Post by Hannibal » 11 Nov 2021, 00:27

nece mi link brt
🐽

General War
Osvježenje foruma
Osvježenje foruma

Post by General War » 11 Nov 2021, 00:47

Hannibal wrote: 11 Nov 2021, 00:27 nece mi link brt
Otidji na hrcak, pa otvori pdf file od tamo..postavio sam link gore.

Krokodil Behko
Globalni moderator
Globalni moderator

Post by Krokodil Behko » 11 Nov 2021, 10:38

General War wrote: 11 Nov 2021, 00:26 Ono sto treba uciti i nauciti ako ikom padne na pamet igra s ratom, a posto takvih tema ima more po forumima:

Auftragstaktik

Moramo imati Guderijana, da bismo ovo mogli uraditi :D.

Zapravo, najbitniji su u takvim situacijama komandiri vodova, pa i desetina. Ljudi se u akciji dezorjentiraju nekako, svi čekaju osobu za koju znaju da je pribrana i sposobna i ima pregled igre. Trebaju profesionalci, ili neki prirodni talenti.

General War
Osvježenje foruma
Osvježenje foruma

Post by General War » 11 Nov 2021, 12:02

Krokodil Behko wrote: 11 Nov 2021, 10:38
General War wrote: 11 Nov 2021, 00:26 Ono sto treba uciti i nauciti ako ikom padne na pamet igra s ratom, a posto takvih tema ima more po forumima:

Auftragstaktik

Zapravo, najbitniji su u takvim situacijama komandiri vodova, pa i desetina. Ljudi se u akciji dezorjentiraju nekako, svi čekaju osobu za koju znaju da je pribrana i sposobna i ima pregled igre. Trebaju profesionalci, ili neki prirodni talenti.
Ne moras, nije ga ni Hrvatska imala...tamam posla vodovi i desetine su bitni ako hoces neki sokak zauzet, jedan ranjen odma pet oko njega je izbaceno iz borbe...a koliko vod ima ljudi?

Krokodil Behko
Globalni moderator
Globalni moderator

Post by Krokodil Behko » 11 Nov 2021, 16:14

General War wrote: 11 Nov 2021, 12:02
Krokodil Behko wrote: 11 Nov 2021, 10:38

Ne moras, nije ga ni Hrvatska imala...tamam posla vodovi i desetine su bitni ako hoces neki sokak zauzet, jedan ranjen odma pet oko njega je izbaceno iz borbe...a koliko vod ima ljudi?

Pa nisam ni mislio napadati s četom, nego čak i ako korpus pošaljem, komandiri vodova i desetina su glavni, jer oni su ti koji vode ljude i u realnom vremenu donose odluku kako dalje, preuzimaju rizik i odgovornost.

General War
Osvježenje foruma
Osvježenje foruma

Post by General War » 11 Nov 2021, 16:21

Krokodil Behko wrote: 11 Nov 2021, 16:14
General War wrote: 11 Nov 2021, 12:02

Pa nisam ni mislio napadati s četom, nego čak i ako korpus pošaljem, komandiri vodova i desetina su glavni, jer oni su ti koji vode ljude i u realnom vremenu donose odluku kako dalje, preuzimaju rizik i odgovornost.
Pa ne ide tako brate, nisu to roboti niti imaju sliku sta se gdje desava..jesi li cuo za "command and control"? Tako kako ti mislis se ratovalo priije plemenskih zajednica. Sad cu naci primjer zajeba, sta se desi kad se napravi zajeb u komandovanju:

Last edited by General War on 11 Nov 2021, 16:23, edited 1 time in total.

Šabović Adis
Forum [Bot]
Forum [Bot]

Post by Šabović Adis » 11 Nov 2021, 16:22

Ošineš po svojima?
Ne mereeee 👉👌

General War
Osvježenje foruma
Osvježenje foruma

Post by General War » 11 Nov 2021, 16:24

Šabović Adis wrote: 11 Nov 2021, 16:22 Ošineš po svojima?
...i to, a i umal da budes opkoljen na cistini sa bespotrebnim zrtvama ...i kad shvatis bacas sve i stura nazad...
Last edited by General War on 11 Nov 2021, 16:25, edited 1 time in total.

Krokodil Behko
Globalni moderator
Globalni moderator

Post by Krokodil Behko » 11 Nov 2021, 16:25

General War wrote: 11 Nov 2021, 16:21
Krokodil Behko wrote: 11 Nov 2021, 16:14

Pa ne ide tako brate, nisu to roboti niti imaju sliku sta se gdje desava..jesi li cuo za "command and control"? Tako kako ti mislis se ratovalo priije plemenskih zajednica. Sad cu naci primjer zajeba, sta se desi kad se napravi zajeb u komandovanju:

Nije bgm, uvijek se može desiti nešto nepredviđeno, neka poteškoća, neke pogibije, zasjede, pojačanja, itd.

Prisjeti se kako su Foke zamalo pale s neba, kad su krenule po Bin Ladena. Nemereš biti efikasan, samo s pozicije k-danta divizije, moraju biti kvalitetni komandiri, samo to tvrdim i ništa više

General War
Osvježenje foruma
Osvježenje foruma

Post by General War » 11 Nov 2021, 16:29

Krokodil Behko wrote: 11 Nov 2021, 16:25
General War wrote: 11 Nov 2021, 16:21

Nije bgm, uvijek se može desiti nešto nepredviđeno, neka poteškoća, neke pogibije, zasjede, pojačanja, itd.

Prisjeti se kako su Foke zamalo pale s neba, kad su krenule po Bin Ladena. Nemereš biti efikasan, samo s pozicije k-danta divizije, moraju biti kvalitetni komandiri, samo to tvrdim i ništa više
Kazu, ako uspijes sakriti predstojecu akciju pola posla si vec odradio, niko ne kaze da komandiri ne sluze nicemu...naravno da sluze za realizaciju plana...ali ne mozes od njih ocekivati da znaju ko je gdje i ko kad napada...jedno je nesretan slucaj a drugo je srljanje.

Krokodil Behko
Globalni moderator
Globalni moderator

Post by Krokodil Behko » 11 Nov 2021, 16:38

General War wrote: 11 Nov 2021, 16:29
Krokodil Behko wrote: 11 Nov 2021, 16:25

Kazu, ako uspijes sakriti predstojecu akciju pola posla si vec odradio, niko ne kaze da komandiri ne sluze nicemu...naravno da sluze za realizaciju plana...ali ne mozes od njih ocekivati da znaju ko je gdje i ko kad napada...jedno je nesretan slucaj a drugo je srljanje.

Pa teško da se može sakriti. Msm nek neprijatelj zna, da ja tu negdje u oblasti imam trupe, to ne znači mnogo. Problem su pokreti trupa prema liniji, koji bi trebali ostati neprimjetni. Jedan od razloga neuspjeha ofanzive na relej, s naše strane uopšte nema dubine teritorije, pa tako da su četnici znali i da će biti i kad će biti.

Drugi problem je tajnost. Treba odabrati nekoliko stotina ljudi i da nikom ne naumpadne da viberiše s familijom, oko tog zadatka. Uopšte je korištenje lektronike problem, jer i u ono doba je tuzlanski PEB uspješno presretao telefonske razgovore, a tek sad.. Jedino da se elektronika koristi u smislu dezinformisanja neprijatelja

MorningStar
Inventar foruma
Inventar foruma
Mood:

Post by MorningStar » 11 Nov 2021, 16:40

Interesantno uputstvo iz Americke doktrine ratovanja:

Za napad prema neprijatelju odnos snaga mora da bude u minimumu 3 na 1 - u specificnim slucajevima te urbanoj borbi do 7 na 1.

Dio:
The 3-1 rule of land combat is a military aphorism rooted in operations research that states that an attacking force should have a 3 to 1 advantage over a defending force in order to succeed. The reason the attacking force must be so large of course, is to account for losses that can occur when assaulting a fortified position. A smaller attacking force often assumes much greater risk by not having enough soldiers to create and exploit a breach; likewise, choice of terrain, cover, level of preparedness, area denial, distance to resupply, distance to reinforcements, and home field advantage (morale) is usually on the side of the defender.

1986 survey of 600 land battles from 1600 to 1973 by the U.S. Army Concepts Analysis Agency.

Statistics above (though arguably vague) suggest that the 3:1 rule is not always necessary for an attacking army to win (the attacker still won close to 50% when facing 1:1 odds). However the 3:1 rule might still be a good rule of thumb when planning offensive operations. When an invading army numbered over 3:1, they succeeded 74% of the time.
Last edited by MorningStar on 11 Nov 2021, 16:42, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Vojska, vojna tehnologija, bitke i strategije”